Sunday, August 16, 2015

I have a whole in my heart tonight. It makes studying for my Physics test tomorrow extremely difficult. I guess this is what I wanted, to learn how to fight by myself. When life throws me down, pick myself back up. This is only an exercise to strengthen my muscles in self-discipline, courage, and positivity. Things that break you down really do build you up. I am practicing my ability to dig through and around and over the ugly clutter, until I can see the big picture. And this time, I am doing it alone. It feels good to do this on my own. One day, I will be as strong as Ronda Rousey.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck girl. Hope you wont change your mind. But one small advice, dont do it on your own, because you can harm yourself. I wrote a college essay paper upsc prelims on the topic of physical education and if you are not the professional coach who has special education - you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shurangama Mantra




    oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ




    Ah Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha




    ong pu long suo ha

    ReplyDelete